o What is the current status of our swim school?
- On December 8, 2020, San Mateo County Health Services notified us that learn to swim businesses are deemed essential by the California Department of Public Health
- Swim lessons continue without limitations starting June 15th, 2021
- All our swim instructors have been fully vaccinated and are back in the pool teaching
o What are the current safety requirements for learn-to-swim businesses operating from indoor pools?
- Visitors on deck should continue to wear face coverings
- Instructors continue to wear face shields while in the pool
- Students are not required to wear face coverings during lesson time
- Change room and shower are open
o Will the pool water be safe for swimmers?
- Yes, we follow all safety guidelines for indoor pools and diligently monitor the water throughout the day- which exceeds our health department requirements.
- Additional safety protocols are posted at our pool facility.