- When do you anticipate reopening, and how will we be notified?
- San Mateo County Health Authority has approved swim schools for reopening
- June 15th is our target date to resume swim lessons
- Will we have the same lesson day and time as it was before the March 17th closure?
- Based on the Pool Safety Guidelines received from San Mateo County Health Services, we are required to limit the number of students and instructors in the pool at one time.
- We will do our best to follow all existing schedules.
- However, changes will be required for semi-private
lessons with students from different households.
- Is the office open for calls and emails – yes, Monday through Friday, 9:00 to 4:00
- Will the pool and facility be safe for swimmers and families when swim lessons are back in session?
- Yes, we must follow safety guidelines from San Mateo County Health Services to resume operations.
- Protective bacterial and virous fighting protocols are in place throughout the facility.
- Our pool water remains as safe as always. We will continue diligent monitoring throughout each day – which meets and exceed the health department requirements.
- Additional safety protocols are posted at our pool facility.
- Copper fixtures have been installed for added bacteria-fighting measures.
Please see the article below to learn about more about Copper:
The germ-fighting effects of Copper, a forgotten element in some environments.
Aqua Sports has used copper in our pool filter cartridges for many years!
Photo credit: Vice.com