- San Mateo County Health Authority approved swim schools for reopening in late May.
- We resumed swim lessons the week of June 22nd
- Families with students safe to swim under our current guidelines and conditions were contacted by our office
- Based on the Pool Safety Guidelines received from San Mateo County Health Services, we are required to limit the number of students and instructors in the pool at one time.
- We will do our best to follow all existing schedules.
- However, changes will be required for semi-private
lessons with students from different households.
- Yes, we must follow safety guidelines from San Mateo County Health Services to resume operations.
- Protective bacterial and virous fighting protocols are in place throughout the facility.
- Our pool water remains as safe as always. We will continue diligent monitoring throughout each day – which meets and exceed the health department requirements.
- Additional safety protocols are posted at our pool facility.
- Copper fixtures have been installed for added bacteria-fighting measures.
Please see the article below to learn about more about Copper:
The germ-fighting effects of Copper, a forgotten element in some environments.
Aqua Sports has used copper in our pool filter cartridges for many years!
Photo credit: Vice.com