- Will we have the same lesson day and time as it was before the March 17th closure?
- Yes, our current plan is to have in-progress sessions pick up where they left off, and in the same time-slot
- When do you anticipate reopening, and how will we be notified?
- We plan to reopen as soon as San Mateo County Health Authority lifts shelter in place orders in our area, and we are given the approval to resume business
- Pam or Sarah will be in contact by email during the coming weeks
- Is the office open for calls and emails?
- Yes, Monday through Friday our phones are active between 9:00 and noon
- Emails are monitored weekdays from 9:00 to 4:00
- Will the pool and facility be safe for swimmers and families when swim lessons are back in service
- Yes, we are adding protective germ-fighting measures in our facility during this closed period
- Our pool water remains as safe as always, and we will continue diligent monitoring throughout each day.
- Please see Copper article below to learn about one of our special ingredients.
The germ-fighting effects of Copper, a forgotten element in some environments.
Aqua Sports has used copper in our pool filter cartridges for many years!
Photo credit: Vice.com