- Will we have the same lesson day and time as it was before the March 17th closure?
- Yes, our current plan is to have in-progress sessions pick up where they left off, and in the same time-slot
- When do you anticipate reopening, and how will we be notified?
- We plan to reopen as soon as the San Mateo County Health Authority gives us approval to resume business.
- Pam or Sarah will be in contact by email as soon as we receive an opening date.
- Is the office open for calls and emails?
- Our office is now closed.
- However, emails and voicemails are monitored weekdays – we will respond as soon as possible.
- Will the pool and facility be safe for swimmers and families when swim lessons are back in session?
- Yes, we are adding protective bacterial and virous fighting measures in our facility during this closed period.
- Our pool water remains as safe as always. We will continue diligent monitoring throughout each day.
- Additional safety protocols are being developed specific to our swim school industry.
- Please see Copper article below to learn about one of our special ingredients:
The germ-fighting effects of Copper, a forgotten element in some environments.
Aqua Sports has used copper in our pool filter cartridges for many years!
Photo credit: Vice.com